Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tu is tarah ..say meri zindagi mai shamil hai ..




Maheenay.. Saal beet gaye !
your imprints on my life.. never left ...

Waqt bhi kia zalim cheez hai.. kitni juldi guzar jata hai aur zakham kabhi bhi nahi bhartay .. sirf taqleef kum hoti hai !

How to attain peace.. over losing something so ' Precious ' ?

( your words )

" God forbid. God forbid. God forbid. If ever a day comes when u and i are separated, or NOT THERE then i hope that u have some of my words stashed somewhere.....to remind you always, how much i love u and loved u in time. God forbid. Sigh! Even if u do....im just so used to being slapped by life JUST LIKE YOU that i just know how to absrob my tears. U i will never be able to absorb. I love you my wonder woman. My warrior woman! I just have never felt THIS INTENSITY all my life as i have for you "

"You know when i am outta my house i feel always that u are somewhere aroud me. I got me Music blastin' at full volume, and i drive around with eyes scanning the road like a scanner scans the surface of a printed photograph. I DONT FIND YOU. But i surely do feel you. bRings about a smile oin my face followed by a nod. U are there.....somewhere"

"You have filled my wounds and turned them into scars.... the marks exist! U HAVE scars too! Yehi hai tera mera rishta......."

"Preserve my words. I love you my Princess, my Queen..."

.....................................................................

And i did preserve your words.. your every word.

You were right ...

" LOSS IS ETERNAL ... GAIN IS TEMPORARY "


I will wait for u in afterlife..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sithon >.<